Founder of Homeopathy
Homeopathy Education and Practitioners Association LBG
Promoting Excellence in Healing at Every Turn
Our work will focus on the following main areas:
1) Education: it will seek to develop both introductory and advanced training programmes for the Ghanaian people and to establish a recognized training programme with the Ghanaian government.
2) It will seek to explore the integration of homeopathy into the Ghanaian healthcare system through the education of medical personnel
3) It will work with existing practitioners of homeopathy in supporting continuing education programmes and offering clinical support programmes in partnership with the UK charity Homeopathy in Africa
4) It will seek to develop the homeopathic profession in Ghana through professional standards of practice and personal development
5) It will focus on the development of homeopathy as a scientific system of medicine, using research tools and defining the system of homeopathy as practiced by its founder, Samuel Hahnemann, using clearly defined principles
of homeopathic practice.
6) It will seek to develop a professionally recognized homeopathic pharmacy in Ghana.
7) It will seek to build bridges with other forms of traditional and alternative forms of healthcare in Ghana and will work with the Ghanaian government in developing an integrated system of healthcare
8) It will seek to expand the capacity of homeopathic clinical care throughout the country, in both rural and urban areas
To expand homeopathy in Ghana and abroad through education and clinical practice
Meet The Board
Cyril is a retired accountant. He was Accounting superinteendant at Guardian Royal Exchange(now Enterprise insurance Company from 1966 to 1989, then Beacon Insurance Company 1989 to 2004 as Director of Finance (All in Accra). Also accountant at 3F Fats Oil Company, Tema. He has been a yoga practitioner since 1974 to the present.
Cyril Akoetey (Shriidhar)
To support the further development of homeopathic medicine in Ghana through providing educational programmes, to support the development of clinical practice in Ghana, to help integrate the Ghanaian homeopathic community and to link with the international
homeopathic world. The following description describes the purpose of the charity and its main goals.
a) Homeopathy & Health in Ghana is a registered charity, created to support homeopathic education and clinical practice. The aim is to support the continuing development of traditional homeopathic methodology, based on the work of the
founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann.
b) The charity also seeks to connect with the existing homeopathic community in Ghana and with the global homeopathic community, through organizations such as Homeopathy in Africa (HIA) and the International Council for Homeopathy.
c) It will also explore connections with other homeopathic communities in other African countries, looking to see how homeopathy can best be integrated into the healthcare systems in various countries.