To make Homeopathy available in Ghanaian communities and the health care system
through assisting in clinics, and in training local people.
Our Current Work
- We promote the use of homeopathy in Ghana to assist in the healing of many illnesses and to work alongside conventional medicine
- We train local people to understand and use basic homeopathic remedies, for themselves and their friends and family.
- We teach a more advanced practitioner course to qualify for a diploma recognised from the UK.
- We teach in a way that will allow Ghanaians to take over the teaching themselves in due course
- We support local homeopaths with running low-cost clinics for local people in 5 regions of Ghana
- We have links with homeopaths in other countries in Africa.
- As a qualified homeopath you are needed to work in the clinics for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Homeopathy teachers are needed for weekend lectures for the new Accra Homeopathy Diploma course and to see patients.
- If you can support us another ways please DONATE to our project with money or books or your time in the UK
Help us by donating
We can offer £700 towards expenses for all volunteers going to Ghana for at least six weeks.